Your Personal Fairy tale
Wedding Planning Service Enhancements
“So we can take care of even more of the details”
Even when hiring a wedding planner, there are some things that you still have to take care of. For example, you have to take care of things like building a wedding website, assembling and mailing all those invitations, and tracking those RSVP’s as they come in.
Oh and don’t forget about all those other wedding-related celebrations you still need to plan.
While some couples are happy to take care of these other tasks on their own, some don’t have the desire or time to do so. This is why we’ve put together this list of extras you can add onto your planning service and be able to check a few more things off your list.
Wedding Branding & Website Design
The Ultimate in Personalization
PACKAGE A - WEDDING BRANDING & MONOGRAM
Ultra-Personalize your wedding with your own customized brand portfolio (including colours, patterns, fonts etc.) and an official monogram designed just for you by our graphic artist. We’ll also help you craft the perfect wedding day hashtag that will have you, your vendors and your guests tagging all those fantastic memories all night long!
- Development of official branding guidelines for your wedding (could include patterns, colours, fonts etc.)
- Development of a customized monogram, including one round of revisions
- Development of an official wedding hashtag
Investment — $450
PACKAGE B - WEDDING WEBSITE
Keep your guests informed of all the details about your wedding and provide them with a way to RSVP with your own customized wedding website and URL.
- Hosting and custom URL domain for up to 12 months
- Design meeting to discuss website elements
- Website copywriting assistance
- Set-up and design of up to 8 pages of content in mobile, tablet and desktop website formats
- Setup of tool to collect guest RSVP’s
Investment — $650
PACKAGE C - WEDDING BRANDING, MONOGRAM & WEBSITE
The ultimate in wedding personalization. Combine both wedding branding and wedding website design and save.
Investment — $1000
Invitation & RSVP Management
Let someone else take care of preparing and mailing your invitations, and tracking those
- Addressing of outer and inner envelopes using clear labels and/or digital printing
- Addressing RSVP Return Envelopes using clear labels and/or digital printing
- Assembly and Mailing of Invitations
- Postage up to the cost of $2.00 per invitation (invitations requiring a higher postage rate will be weighed at a Canada Post facility and the difference per invitation will be billed to the client)
- RSVP card return postage up to a cost of $1.00 per invitation
- Tracking of RSVP’s and updating guest database
Investment — $6 per invitation, plus labour (to be calculated based on the number of invitations)
Other Wedding-Related Events
Planning and Coordination for any additional wedding-related events
Events Could Include:
- Engagement Parties
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Cultural/Religious Pre-Wedding Ceremonies, Traditions and Celebrations
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Wedding Party Luncheons
- Welcome Parties
- After Parties
- Post-Wedding Brunch
Investment — Please contact for a custom quote